4.10.10

stuntin' like my daddy - bargain shopping like my mama.

Let me preface this by saying I am very aware that not everyone shares the same sense of humor as I do. Let me also preface this by saying - you dont have to read this. :)

People, I am broke. All sorts of broke. And with the recent change of weather, it is KILLING me to not go shopping. I mean can't a girl just get a new scarf oh man, I am green with envy over my neighbors new Madden boots. I always have disliked her.

Even when I did shop, it wasn't like I was at Nordstorms (maybe Nordstrom Rack, Case.) It was Target, TJ Maxx & of course, Ross. Many of my friends cringe at the site of Ross. Me on the other hand, think its awesome. Where else can you buy Christmas CD'S, Non stick pans & polo shirts all at the same place. Exactly.


This video has truly made me laugh out loud EVERY time I watch it. If you have never been to Ross, are offended by non vulgar rap music or really just have no sense of humor..dont waste your time. Anyone else - please watch it. Does anyone else think this is great? Hope you smiled on his beautiful Monday.




On a sidenote.. anyone know of any part time jobs. Hey, mine as well use my blog to my advantage.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA. that's amazing. Love the old white woman in the bus.

    ReplyDelete