28.11.10

this is a long one..

I'm pretty sure if there were such thing as a bloggers license..I would get it revoked. There has been many fun things happening since my last blog so be prepared for excessive pictures of my darling boyfriend, precious dogs & lots of food.

1. G & I want to extend a big THANK YOU to those who donated to the St. Jude's walk we participated in. It means a lot to us and we truly appreciated it!

2. My main man turned 31 this week (gasp)! Yes blog word, thats a 10 year age difference. :) We celebrated all weekend. Friday we cooked out.. hotdogs, chips & beer. It was perfect. We roasted smores in the fireplace and hung out with our babies.


No dogs were harmed during this photo.. well, some hotdogs were



I wonder who did this....



Yup. This beast did. I found this WAY funnier than G did. It was obviously HIS plate. Happy Birthday bud :)




On Saturday I suprised him with Mike Bibiglia tickets. It was at the Carolina Theater in Durham. We really enjoyed the theater and had a GREAT night :) Here's a link to his show.. pretty funny stuff.


Uh yeah, worst picture EVER of me..I'm aware. There's a background story.. See end of the post



Happy Birthday babe I hope you had a great weekend. Me and your girls love you VERY much.. I have NO idea where I'd be without you. Love you "so big".

3. We spent an AMAZING weekend in the mountains where his mom lives. We had a cozy dinner by the fireplace, played lots of scrabble, ate REALLY well, walked around precious shops, had much needed downtime, finished up my semesters homework, enjoyed beautiful scenery and really just had a great weekend away. This place is magical. I cry every time we have to leave.



All my picture were automatically resized obnoxiously small today..super annoying. I will work on that. I will leave you with some pictures of the most obnoxious, ugly, ragged, hyperactive, totally perfect dogs ever :)




Can you spot Jop?!


Hope everyone had a GREAT thanksgiving!



This is what happens when you drink a tad too much wine & try to take a picture of yourself with the comedian..Glad my boyfriend has a sense of humor and doesnt leave me places after instances such as this.

No comments:

Post a Comment