15.12.10

Just got an app..to blog from my iPad.

This may or may not work. If it does, I will be so happy because posting will become so much easier and more frequent. This week has been beautiful chaos. I've had my 4 year old god daughter for a week..






And don't forget these two, every other day..






I won't lie. It's been one of the hardest weeks of my life but so rewarding. I'm laying in my goddaughters temporary room packing up her thinking about how much I will miss her. The things that frustrated me the most, will probably be most missed

- I will miss near knocking on my bedroom door at 5:30 am. She may be an early bird but she's a polite early bird.
- I will miss bath time and getting my pants wet washing her hair.
- I will miss hearing her laugh and scream while her and Joplin played.







- I will miss her telling me every night how much she loves me, how special her room is and how she can't wait to see me in the morning.
- I will miss our in depth conversations on the way to work.
- I will miss the help, the laughter, the hugs, the company and so much more..






I am now crying my eyes out. Were gonna go have a special Christmas... I got her ladybug a pillow pet. She's only mentioned it 322 times. She sold me when she exclaimed "it's a pillow..a pet..and WASHABLE". I'm thinking about sending those pillow pet geniuses her video :)







Anyone selling a school bus, pass it along my way ;)


Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment