17.12.10

My Grown Up Christmas List

I am clearly loving my blog application. I've been seeing lots of Christmas list blogs...am I the ONLY girl who doesn't want Tory Burch flats?! So I decided to share my list...mind you, I am not getting much cause I asked for money for my Bahamas trip in March. I'm sure on Christmas I'll wanna be opening gifts but come March 6 I am gonna be thanking Santa :)

I'll start with some realistic gifts :

This cute snow hat from American Eagle



Loving these flat slouch boots from Bakers


I actually KNOW I am getting this. And unless your OCD with your planner like I am... you won't appreciate it. It's a custom life planner equipped with personalized pictures on the cover, plenty of writing room, a zip pouch for odds and ends and other AWESOME stuff. I strongly suggest you check out Erin Condrens website. She rocks.





Here's some more expensive fun to dream things :

An Ipad dock..with a keyboard. Sooo cool


I am sadly a victim off the Ugg trend. But uggs and Jimmy choo..oh my!!



Hah. No, that's not them but that image is funny.
This is a few of the bedazzled uggs. Up in the $700 range. No thanks.






If you could have ONE outrageous gift what would it be..?



1 comment:

  1. Okay I'm gonna need that planner.

    One outrageous gift... Garmin Forerunner. I NEED IT! Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete