16.12.10

Snow many traditions.

Corny title eh? If you are around the Raleigh area the you know the town is upside down because of the 25 snow flakes.

Since moving into my perfect little town home, I have made some awesome friends. My neighbors could not be any more perfect for me. This is them. (this pictures captures them perfectly).



I love living by myself but sometimes I miss having "girl time". My neighbors are perfect for this.. I can walk in to their unopened house or bang on their locked door anytime of day. I don't know if they know how much I love their meaningless conversations so... Girls, I love y'all and are so happy to live next to you. Thanks for the advice, drinking or stealing my wine, doing my hair for inappropriate times ;) and the memories...I look forward to sooo many more.

One of my favorite memories is our snow days. We play in the snow, eat too much bojangles, drink wine and have had two pretty decent snow parties. One involving many people..the other a good ole girls night.




This was like a movie... The ice broke right under her. She LEAPED. Obviously not fast enough.




She wasn't wearing socks.



This picture is too ridiculous to explain but..notice the Bojangles cup.

I'm going to wake my neighbors for the second time today..there is only 23 snowflakes left!




No comments:

Post a Comment