28.9.10

being a copy cat.

I can not take credit for this idea. But my friend Laura (mentioned in a previous post) wrote a cute blog this morning about how the best camera..is the one you have. Mind you, Laura has a cool camera and always has awesome effects... but the recent pictures she uploaded were probably my favorite post. So, I am copying her..they arent always the best quality - but always the sweetest memories. Hope you enjoy.



Notes I found all around the house after Giancarlo deployed last year.



My sweet baby nephew, Sam the first time he came to visit! We love you



My girls, Lily & Evie, after a long afternoon of facepainting.



The love of my life, Joplin.


At the daycare, when we seperated classrooms. C$ & Lincoln missed me. :(



The best concert I've seen all summer.


Little Jop, taking a nap


Jop's 1st visit to the vet. After eating 12 midol



Moments after G called me from GEORGIA.. after a week long journey home from Iraq. I was determined to not get my hopes up until you were on US soil. This was the sweetest phone called I have ever gotten.



1 comment: