25.9.10

if you were not my best friend, id hate you.

My best friend is NOTHING like me. You wont catch her not in heels, her hair and make up is always perfect & she probably owns everything glittery and shiny in the entire Raleigh area. If she were not my best friend..she would be the kind of girl I would talk about.



I met Chelsea in middle school - I'll save the juicy details but almost 9 years later she is still my best friend. This past year we have definitely grown closer and I often question how I functioned when she was not as present in my life.

Today is her 21st birthday. I am so happy you were born :). I am so lucky to have you in my life, if I dont tell you enough, you are a spectacular friend.



This list is endless but here are somethings I love about you.

1. You are such a positive person. I have loved to watch you mature into a caring, loving & non judgemental person. Thanks for not caring how I look when we go out. (Although, that means you get more attention..hmm) I appreciate when I ask your opinion on something you tell me "do what makes you feel comfortable" and I know you truly mean that.

2. I love that you're not only beautiful but that you're smart. My little math, science nerd. I am so proud of your school.. dont give up :)



3. I think its awesome how much you love your family. You are a wonderful daughter, sister, aunt & friend.

4. Thanks for helping me get ready. Doing ALL my hair, putting my make up on & always bringing me something to wear.



5. Winterfest, Winterfest, 8th grade prom, Corey Smith, Bo Time, Concerts, Emerald Pointe, Pool days, "the shirt", Cheerleading... this list could go on forever. I think you get the point, it's always a guarantee good night when were together.







I hope you have an amazing birthday and realize how special you are. I am so blessed to have you in my life. Happy 21st.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthdaaaaaaaay. Also, I love all the best friend blogs going around. So sweet. I wish my bff did my hair and make-up...maybe I can borrow Chelsea sometime. You know, for all those nights that I go out and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Alexis! As if you haven't done enough for me already! I am so blessed to have such a great friend. I would be lost without you. You are so sweet to me. Thank you for always making me feel special, pretty and cared about. I look forward to everything life will bring US in the future.

    Thank you Casey! & you can always borrow me, any friend of alexis is a friend of mine! :)

    ReplyDelete