15.9.10

guess whos back, back again.

So the first public blog I started was intended to follow me on my journey for training for a 1/2 marathon. Well. As I had mentioned I have asthma and shortly after starting to train, I started to feel very sick & weak. After a couple of appointments with my allergy/asthma doctor we concluded that running may not be my best form on exercise. My lungs were inflamed, my asthma was out of control and was diagnosed with bronchitis. So, I will continue to run.. lightly. Maybe find a new athletic goal. I have always been good at badminton. Next.

Anyways, I have had many friends who have asked me to continue blogging. I thoroughly enjoy it too.. So although this one does not have a specific purpose, it is sure to entertain. (Maybe).

I will say I am ready for sweatshirts, pumpkin candles, caramel apple spices, ugg boots & more football. Bring it on fall.


To all my mom friends out there.. look out for my next blog, I'm gonna post a few links to some awesome homemade gifts. Clothes, cards, etc. The holidays are cominf fast, yes!! I have some pretty talented people in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!! Sad we won't be running the half marathon together, but I have asthma too so I feel your pain girl. (Of course I have asthma too... we are practically the same person.)

    ReplyDelete